Terms and Conditions
The parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Training and Nutrition services will be provided by Paul Mwiinga.
2. The Trainer will create an exercise program aligned to Client's fitness level and experience in order to meet Client's objectives.
3. Client agrees to sign the attached Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability.
4. Client understands that they should contact a doctor regarding any conditions, medical or otherwise, that may affect his/her ability to participate in Training PRIOR to starting this program.Programs
1. Workouts may include, but are not limited to, the following activities: testing of physical fitness; exercise; aerobics and aerobic conditioning; cardiovascular training; weight lifting and training; and stretching.
2. Meal Plans and Macros are given to Clients based on their age, weight, height, age, and goals. For best results Clients should follow both the Meal Plan and the portions as advised.Payments and Cancellations
1. In order to guaranteed results, I set my clients up with "90 day transformations". After the 3 months are up, Clients can cancel their program or for best results, continue their training and receive new meal plans, macros, workout programs, etc. to continue seeing progress and avoid a plateau.
2. Payments will automatically come out the same date as purchased every month (i.e. If you purchase your program on the 5th of December, your next payment will be processed on the 5th of January). Unless a different date is requested and agreed by both parties.
3. If the Client wishes to cancel for any reason, they can do so by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating when they want their membership to end and the reason for wishing to end their training.Warranties
While I fully believe exercise, specifically exercise personalized to a Client, is beneficial to Client's health and wellness, I cannot guarantee results (lose weight, gain muscle mass, be able to engage in any specific physical and/or athletic activity, etc.) from giving out Meal Plans and Workout Programs alone. I strongly encourage Clients to follow the Workout Programs, Meal Plans, Macros, and Recommendations provided by me such as a healthy diet in conjunction with training and continued exercise in order to get the most out of their Online Program. (i.e. you can't expect to see results by simply purchasing a program. Clients have to follow everything provided in order to guarantee results).
This document reflects the entire agreement between the Parties and reflects a complete understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter. This Contract supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Contract may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both Trainer and Client.INFORMED CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
1. Client certifies that he/she is of adequate physical condition to participate in physical exercise.
2. Client certifies that he/she assumes the risk of physical injury, whether minor, severe, or otherwise.
3. Client certifies that he/she is reasonable for performing any suggested activities that may cause distress beyond Client's threshold.
4. Client certifies that he/she will not hold Company or its Trainer(s) liable for any physical injury, whether minor, severe, or otherwise that result from their Program.
5. Client certifies that he/she assumes all responsibility for his/her participation in their Program.